Wednesday, June 6, 2012

VIZIO E322VL Glad we opted to the Internet Apps.

VIZIO E322VL Glad we opted to the Internet Apps.
Great picture and absolutely no problems setting up. It connected easily to my existing 802.11n home network, once I entered the password correctly. The Internet Apps I've tried (Pandora, NetFlix, Flickr all work well). We're using this as a 2nd TV so it only gets standard definition through the coax from the satellite receiver's 2nd TV output. The up-conversion produces a more than acceptable picture. It's bright enough to watch in the middle of the day with lots of sunlight in the room. The sound from the built-n speakers is thin and weak, but that's to be expected. I may add a sound bar single unit speaker system in the future. So far we haven't heard a bit of extra noise or humming like some people have reported with this unit. I'd buy another for the master bedroom if my CFO would let me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment