Thursday, June 14, 2012

VIZIO E322VL Very satisfied with product

VIZIO E322VL Very satisfied with product
The Vizio E322VL is a great product. It has many internet applications to choose from so many to name off. This is my bedroom TV and I have actually been staying in the bedroom more often since it has more apps than my Samsung blu ray player. I don't have cable or satellite so having all these apps is a plus. The contrast ratio is even better than my 40" RCA I have in the living room. However, the downside is its wireless capabilities, it only runs 802.11n. Therefore needing an n router. I have only a g router but did hook it up with an ethernet cable until I get a new n router, which works great thus far. Other than that I have no complaints about this product and would recommend it to any one interested in buying such products. It is cost effective, unlike the internet capable Sony which is about $200.00 more for the same size. It may be because Sony is powered by Google or just because it is still a newer product than the Vizio. If you are looking to not spend a lot of money and have an internet capable TV with numerous apps this is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment